Anyways, I was browsing Heather's blog when I discovered (to my horror) that I've been "tagged" for some sort of blog game.
Well, okay. But only because it's crimbo time.
The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "5 weird habits of yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog entry about their 5 weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. I pick and eat my scabs. Ever since I was 3 falling over came with the added bonus of snacks over the healing period.
2. I've got this fascination for underwater exploration, though I cannot swim and haven't got round to actually doing some underwater exploration.
3. When other people look up at the ceiling they see cobwebs and cracks. When I look up at the ceiling I see maps and unexplored lands.
4. When I was a kid I hated needles. All work on my teeth - drilling, filling, descaling, etc - was done without the help of any local anasthetic.
5. I've invented my own language - I had to struggle to think of this as "weird" because to me it isn't, but I suppose it would strike others as a bit barking.
Okay, that wasn't too painful. I'm now supposed to challenge 5 new people to play this game, but that sounds a bit like chain-lettering to me - which I totally oppose. So instead I'm going to challenge Smoog, Julie, Rob, Harry and Scavella to write a short flash fiction piece about Five Weird Hobbits. It's up to them to pass on the challenge (or not) after they've come up with the goods.