Saturday, February 24, 2007

Kew Gardens


070223 kew 03
Originally uploaded by adleyrik.
I went to Kew Gardens today, partly to see their tropical extravaganza exhibition, but mainly to take photos of flowers. Particularly snowdrops. Don't ask me why snowdrops: it was just something that had to be done. Anyways, many - many! - photos were taken, and this is probably the best snowdrop photo of the day. There's 7 more photos (not all of snowdrops) on my Flickr Stream for those with time to spare to pop over and coo at my slowly improving photo skillz.

1 comment:

  1. Those are gorgeous. I especially love your photos of the banana and flamingo flowers, although they're all well done, I think.

    Orchids are stunning, and that one is no exception. When I saw that photo, I thought that your poetry is similar, visceral and powerful, yet vulnerable. Does that make any sense at all? -I'm new to this.

    Best wishes with your sci-fi writing!

    ReplyDelete