Wednesday, February 20, 2008

And the most visited poem on Rikweb ...

... since I started collating figures about a month ago is, umm, Summersex - which makes me wonder what sort of person is checking out the poetry on my website. Especially as three other poems from the Poems to quote to your lover (before and after you fuck) chapbook also make it into the top 10.

Thankfully, three far more wholesome poems from my 22 facets of my father installation (Fool, Death and Strength, for those of a questioning tone of mind) also make it into the top 10, as do the the front pages of two other projects: one very old and not yet finished (A walk in the park) and one not quite so old and very much still in its incomplete first draft stage (Snowdrop). The popularity of the park poems can be easily explained: it's the first page listed in my archive (I really ought to do something about finishing off that series - let's see what I can conjour up in this year's NaPoWriMo extravaganza). But as for the others ... Google must love people with smutty fingers, is all I can say.

What, you mean you haven't visited my poetry pages yet? Shame on you! Go visit them now! There's no excuse not to!

No comments:

Post a Comment