Thursday, April 01, 2010

SpinTrap

SpinTrap is my current work-in-progress, which actually started life right here on this very blog (under the awesome title of Rik's Blog Story).

Now that the publication of The Gods in the Jungle is complete, alongside the republication of my various poetry chapbooks, I've run out of excuses for not working on SpinTrap. Furthermore, working on the tome will take my mind away from the tortures of NaPo - writing a poem a day for the next 30 days.

But rather than post revisions and new text to the blog I've decided to transport the whole project over to a website called WeBook, mainly because its got a very nice way of displaying projects, and a good posting and editing interface, and also a large and active user base - which gives me a chance to start building/joining mutual critiquing groups (which can only help the drafting process, I'm hoping). The direct link to my project is http://www.webook.com/project/SpinTrap, in case people want to watch or possibly even critique.

Oh, and while you're over at WeBook website, check out the PageToFame competition, where you get the chance to rate the first page of wannabe novels - though be warned: it's highly addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment