Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vreski Warding System #1

I'm currently working up ideas for promoting my book, and one of the ideas I've had is to build a FaceBook Application for the Vreski warding system - referred to repeatedly in the book.

My thinking is: if people are gullible enough to sign up for those horoscope applications, then they might just be interested enough to take a peek at alternative 'divination' systems, and then maybe a few will be interested enough to check out the book, and a few of them might just buy a copy.

But for the idea to work, the warding system has to sound convincing enough. Thus my posts here. Comments and critiques of my thinking, and the presentation of the system, are very much welcome! Because it'll be a hell of a lot easier to change things as I develop the system than it will be to amend the system after I've deployed it.

Posts describing the system to follow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment