Sunday, September 14, 2008

He Preaches Amid the Vehicles

Snowdrop 11.1: He Preaches Amid the Vehicles

"I will praise You, my Lord, as these horseless carts praise You; I will bellow words about Your marvellous works! I will be glad and rejoice in You: I will sing hymns to Your name, my commander - my liege ... As my enemies turn their backs on Your morning, they fall and perish in Your presence. For You have relieved my plight and my mind; judgment

"has come! You have reviled the heathens, You have destroyed the wicked, You have halted their fornicators for ever and good. I say to my enemies: your destructions are surrendered; your everlasting night is destroyed; your memorial moon perishes with your flesh! But my Lord shall endure for ever: He has prepared His throne for judgment - and He shall judge the world in righteousness, He shall minister judgment to the ranks in angelic garments! The Lord will also be

"a refuge for the non-combatants, a redoubt in times of trouble. And they that know my Lord's name will put their trust in Him: for You, my God, have not forsaken those who march for You. Sing praises to the Lord, who dwells in Hythe: declare among the people His doings! When He orders us to charge, He remembers us: He does not forget the fervour of His humblest trooper. Have mercy upon

"me, my Lord; consider the troubles which I suffered, the sneers of those that hated me: it was You that lifted me up from the gates of death, so that I may demonstrate and praise in the streets of Hythe - I will rejoice in Your salvation! The heathen are struck down in the ditches they made: by the mists in which they hid are their own lies taken. The Lord is known

"by the judgments he executes: the wicked are snared by the skyrods and wires that pucker this Heaven! The wicked shall be ploughed over like these Levels, and all the nations that forget God shall become sheepdung! Arise, my Lord; let not idle men prevail: let the heathens be judged in Your sight - put them in fear, my Lord: that the nations may know themselves to be men!"

No comments:

Post a Comment