Thursday, May 20, 2010

Vreski Warding System #10

I'm still not quite sure how I managed it, but I think - I think - I've managed to work out how people can let their friends know about their sprite, luck and/or aphorism.

(And specially for Julie, after she moaned about a different app on Facebook that wouldn't stop spamming people, I've programmed my app so that it only posts to a user's friends if the user deliberately clicks on a button and then agrees to send the message by clicking on another button - oh, and after they sent the message the button disappears so they can't send it multiple times during a session. Because I, too, care about that sort of thing - even if I am trying to sell my book and thus want as many people as possible to have fun with my little app).

All that's left to do is the sprite text, and adding a few more aphorisms.




(Why oh why oh why did I decide to have 90 sodding sprites?!? Each with their own name and text!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment