Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Vreski Warding System #9

The website is coming along nicely. Just the sprite text to do now, and adding a few more aphorisms wouldn't hurt.

But this is supposed to be a Facebook app. And Facebook is hell. Hell! Well, coding an app to play nicely with Facebook is hell. Astonishingly, I've managed to do most of what I hoped - though I haven't managed to figure out how to get it so people can see their ward (or luck, or sprite, or aphorism) and click a button to share it with their friends. That's the golden egg of the whole palaver, as my app would then show up in the user's friend's newsfeeds with links to the app and everything ... but I can't figure out how to make it work.

It's driving me nuts!

I'm beginning to loathe the folks who coded the facebook, for they are evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment